Actions that are forbidden in our religion are called “Haram”.
Just as there are many wisdoms and advantages for us in the commandments of Allah, there are also disadvantages for our world and the Hereafter in the things He forbids. Allah, the Almighty, out of pity for us, has forbidden harmful things and asked us to refrain from them. Those who do forbidden things are disobedient and disrespectful to Allah.
To get rid of the haram it is very important that we learn what is forbidden in our religion and avoid it.
Actions that are forbidden to do
1) Associating partners with Allah contrary to belief in His Oneness (Shirk).
2) To disobey parents, as long as they do not expect anything contrary to the faith from you.
3) Killing someone wrongly.
4) Violating the property and honor of others and committing adultery.
5) The use of all kinds of intoxicating drugs, such as alcohol, opium, cannabis and heroin.
6) Gambling, usury and interest.
7) Theft, Fraud, Deceit in Trading.
8) Eating dead animals (killed by another animal for example), pork and meat from animals that are not allowed to eat.
9) Lying, swearing falsely, blaspheming, falsely testifying, mocking others, name calling, breaking your promises.
10) To be envious (jealous of the goodness of others), to hold a grudge/anger, to be resentful.
11) Evade military service, treason.
12) To sow dissension among the people, and to incite people against each other by spreading rumors.
13) Being hypocritical, thinking highly of yourself and ignoring others.
14) Passing judgment on something someone does not know well.
15) Befriend bad people.
16) Practice magic, believe what wizards say.
17) Wasting wealth and money or being stingy.
18) Breaking into someone else’s house, breaking into someone’s house or room without permission.
19) Performing acts of worship or doing favors to show off rather than for the sake of Allah.
20) Investigating the faults and shortcomings of others.
21) Help spread injustice and evil.
22) Failing to protect the trust entrusted to him, being treacherous.